Prof.Dr. EL-Sayed EL-Kady, the university president inaugurates the first scientific forum of green chemistry which is organized by the faculty of science and it is attended by several scientists in the field of chemistry from many Egyptian universities, such as Cairo University, Ein-shams University, El-Monifya University, Helwan University and the national center of researches. After his word, Prof.Dr. EL-Sayed EL-Kady, the university president honors five scientists in the field of chemistry by giving them the armor of Benha University as follows: prof.Dr. Muhammad Youssef EL-Kady, prof.Dr. Saad Hasan, prof.Dr. Mahasen Saad Amin, prof.Dr. Galal EL-Gemiey and prof.Dr. Farouk Fahmy. The forum is attended by prof.Dr. Abd EL-Azim Mehna, the faculty’s dean and prof.Dr. Alaa Amin, the head of chemistry department and the rapporteur of the forum.
Wednesday, 12 April 2017 11:37
A Green Chemistry forum to be held in BenhaWritten by بسمه الشافعى
Latest from بسمه الشافعى
- The faculty’s dean message to the students
- The participation of Benha University’s delegation in Microsoft conference in the Nile Ritz hotel at Cairo
- EL-Kady asserts that the university hospitals are up and running
- El-kady meets with the Kuwaiti national delegation of accreditation and quality assurance in Cairo
- Terrorism will never terrify Egyptians and Egypt will not be defeated
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.