Prof.Dr. EL-Sayed El-Kady, the university president meets with the Kuwaiti national delegation of accreditation and quality assurance in presence of the chancellor/ Ahmed EL-Meteri, the Kuwaiti cultural chancellor in Cairo and they discuss the required procedures to achieve a quality educational process in the university’s faculties. The meeting is attended by prof.Dr. Hussien Abaza, the dean of the faculty of physical education, prof.Dr. EL-Sayed Fouda, the dean of the faculty of law, prof. Dr. Abeer EL-Rabat, the dean of the faculty of arts, prof.Dr. Eid Hemida, the dean of the faculty of commerce.
Monday, 10 April 2017 13:41
El-kady meets with the Kuwaiti national delegation of accreditation and quality assurance in CairoWritten by بسمه الشافعى
Latest from بسمه الشافعى
- The faculty’s dean message to the students
- The participation of Benha University’s delegation in Microsoft conference in the Nile Ritz hotel at Cairo
- EL-Kady asserts that the university hospitals are up and running
- A Green Chemistry forum to be held in Benha
- Terrorism will never terrify Egyptians and Egypt will not be defeated
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.